Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Playlist.

Jack Ferrone
English 101 section 9









































1.     Devil in a New Dress – Kanye West
2.     Didn’t I (remix) – Esbe
3.     Let it Loose – The Rolling Stones
4.     Solo Dolo – Kid Cudi
5.     Little Wing – Jimi Hendrix
6.     Get Ready – The Temptations
7.     Snow – Red Hot Chili Peppers
8.     Pineal Gland – Ab Soul

I'm into many different genres of music, including rap, classic rock, reggae, indie (hipster), soul and much more. Pretty much anything that isn't country, screamo, or poppy top 40 garbage.  For a very long time I only listened to classic rock, but then in 9th grade I listened to Kid Cudi and he opened my eyes to the world of rap.  Rap is now my favorite genre but classic rock is still a close second.  I don't like ignorant rap though, where all the rapper talks about is getting laid, making money and smoking "dro".  I like something a bit more meaningful.  

1 comment:

  1. I really like your playlist Jack. There were two songs that I already new and also liked including Snow by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Devil in a New Dress by Kanye West. I also gave the other songs a listen as well. My favorite song that I have not heard before was Get Ready by The Temptations. I really enjoyed this playlist.It opened my eyes to new music.

    ReplyDelete