Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Marvel Universe

I have been a big fan of Marvel movies since I was a child.  I absolutely loved the three original Spider-Man movies.  Within recent years a Spider-Man reboot and sequel have come out.  I didn't like them as much and I was disappointed with both movies overall.  Now I am finding out that they are rebooting Spider-Man again with another new actor and that they are trying to to tie him in to the Avengers movies.  I think Marvel is making a huge mistake.  Spider-Man and the Avengers should be kept separate, that's how it is in the comics (except on rare occasion).  Marvel is trying to connect to many intertwined stories and fans will end up being more confused than anything.  The last Spider-Man movie also left off with a cliff-hanger and I recently found out that there would be no follow up.  WHY!!! I already wasn't a fan of the movie, but then they do that!?!? I don't know who Marvel is trying to impress, but they need to go back to being more straight forward and not trying to connect things that don't need to be connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment